Friday, October 07, 2005

Movies at Dundrum and Google

Several visitors to this blog over the the last week have come from a Google search for Movies @ Dundrum which I posted about a week ago. Unfortunately Google keeps pointing them at my main page and not the actual blog entry so when they follow the link they dont find the posting as it has slipped off the main page. So here is a link to it.

For those just looking for the cinema listing try this.

On a related note, I hope to go (went) to see Serenity over the weekend and I hope to see it in Dundrum. From the outside the cinema looks nice and modern, as you would expect. Its gotten good reviews on the radio so I'm looking forward to watching a movie there. If its good I could be spending alot more time going to the cinema. I'll post my opinions of it afterwards as it seems to be a popular subject.

No comments: