Monday, January 16, 2006

Superheros

What kind of superhero are you? Turns out I'm Spiderman. I found quiz today on Irish Blogs and Hooped. Hmm, apparently I'm most like Spiderman. Not too sure I like that one. However I do like the Captain Jack Sparrow one.

I don't think I'll be running out to buy the MMORPG game City of Heros. A hero rating of 67% means I'd probably be very bad at it :-).

There are loads of other quizzes at the site as well so if your bored its worth a visit.

The Amazing Spider-Man

67%

Captain Jack Sparrow

54%

Lara Croft

54%

William Wallace

54%

El Zorro

46%

The Terminator

42%

Indiana Jones

42%

James Bond, Agent 007

42%

Neo, the "One"

38%

Batman, the Dark Knight

38%

Maximus

38%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

James Bond, Agent 007 - 75%
Indiana Jones - 71%