Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Weekend

Had a long busy weekend so I didn't get a chance to update my blog. In fact from Friday 8:30pm until Monday 8:30pm I had no internet access at all.

For starters I went to a friends wedding on Saturday down in Cahir in Co. Tipperary. Congratulations to John and Maggie, here's wishing you many happy years together. I suspect Maggie choose a hotel with no wifi access because she knew John and his friends would just bring laptops and PDAs to her wedding. :-)

Then on Sunday I headed down to Cork and Cobh to visit another friend. Cobh is a beautiful little town and I spent so much time taking photos with my new camera that I almost missed my train back home yesterday. I then headed into Dublin to take some photos and again try out the camera in evening sunlight.

By the time I got home last night all I could do is throw some photos up onto flickr and watch some TV so I'll try to catch up on the blog today.

No comments: