Saturday, September 02, 2006

Bill Bryson Down Under

There are still 4 weeks to go before I go to Australia but I have picked and bought the book I'm going to bring with me at the start of my trip. It's rather a cliche but I got Bill Brysons Down Under.

Several people had asked me if I had read it and told me it is very funny. So that's what I'm going to be reading on the plane and in the airports during the journey. I wonder if I can finish it before I get to Australia, depends on the movies shown during the flight I suppose.

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Have fun in my country!

-Ann said...

You're right, it does depend on which movies are shown on the flight. The book is quite readable and very amusing. Peter and I had tussles over who was going to get to read it when, since he started it shortly after I did. I ended up having to read the thing in about a day, just so I wouldn't have to share.