Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Coke Zero

I'm not a big coke drinker, personally I'd prefer a glass of cold water to a glass of cola or any fizzy drink, diet or otherwise. Still, my attention was caught by the recent arrival of Coke Zero.

Today at lunch we speculated that Coke Zero was really just Diet Coke re-badged and stuck in a black can to appeal to men. We bought a can of each and put them into two glasses for people to taste. The taste difference is very noticeable! To us casual consumers Coke Zero does taste more like full fat cola. Hard to describe really, I guess where Diet Coke is a little sickly fake sweet to my taste buds Coke Zero just tastes like a sugared drink, despite not having any sugar in it.

Opinion was divided but I prefer Coke Zero to Diet Coke. Though I doubt I'll be drinking much of it anyway. Now, where is my bottle of water...?

No comments: