Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cape Spear Newfoundland


I got a new laptop recently and it has led me to go through all my old photos again and salvage ones that I didn't pay much attention to previously. Here is one of Cape Spear from my first trip to The Rock. We must visit there again in the summer when we go back to Newfoundland. This is also a nice picture to post for what blogger tells me is my 1000th blog post. I've gotten far too grouchy and grumpy towards the government in my recent blog posts. 

3 comments:

Treasa said...

Hi Dec,

this is a really lovely photograph.

Anonymous said...

Greetings Dec,

Lovely photo - my first visit to the Rock will be this coming September, with my hubby, to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.

Can hardly wait

Declan said...

Newfoundland is a lovely place to visit, make sure you get out of the city and into the national parks. Watch out for moose :)